When’s the Best Time to Buy a Car at Peters Auto Mall?
If someone asked you to guess what is the best time to buy a car, what would you say? During the summer heat or the winter chill? Maybe as the new model year rolls in and folks start to trade in their old cars? At Peters Auto Mall, the best time of year for buying a great used car is “whenever you want one!”
How do we make sure we’ve got the year-round selection that Triad auto buyers love? By offering top value for trade-ins and a painless offer process! Today, we’ll look at why our trade-in process is the best in the Triad. Plus, we’ll throw in some helpful tips for first-time car buyers!
The Best Time to Buy a Car is Whenever You’re at Peters!
At Peters Auto Mall, our “secret sauce” is all in our motto: “Focused on You.” That means we strive to create the best vehicle-buying experience possible through friendly service, outstanding selection, and competitive pricing. It’s why we’ve been the Triad’s best used vehicle dealership for over 25 years.
Our fast and easy trade-in process is key to maintaining our high standards in all three of these aspects. Here’s how it works:
- Bring your car to Peters. (Make sure to bring the title, registration, your driver’s license, and all keys and key fobs.)
- We’ll do a detailed inspection of your car’s condition. (This usually takes just 20 minutes!)
- After collecting the information, we’ll make you an offer. This offer is good for seven days, so feel free to think it over!
Because Peters gives competitive offers for trades using a quick, simple process, our trade-in options are extremely popular. That translates to a strong selection of cars, vans, pickups, and SUVs all month and all year long! So, the only best time of year or month to buy a car at Peters? The time that works best for you!
Selecting Your First Car? Here Are Some Factors to Consider
Going to a dealership and buying your first car can seem like an intimidating process. After all, Peters has a huge used inventory with all kinds of vehicles. At Peters, our friendly staff is here to make it easy! Here’s a list of factors to consider and weigh when selecting a new vehicle:
- Passenger Capacity: Do you have a big family or frequently transport work crews? Consider a minivan, SUV, or a truck with a crew cab.
- Towing and Cargo Capacity: Are you frequently hauling heavy equipment, boats, furniture, or other large cargo? If so, consider something from our wide range of used trucks.
- Fuel Economy: Many consumers are keen to keep more cash in their wallets by selecting a car with great gas mileage. We have a great selection of highly fuel-efficient cars.
- Features: Buying a used car doesn’t have to mean sacrificing the features you love. Peters offers full-featured premium rides.
- Horsepower: We’ve got a great selection for horsepower heads, too! Come test drive a road-burner today!
Want more tips on how to get the most from your Peters dealership visit? Check out What to Expect When Visiting Peters Auto Mall from the Triad Moms on Main blog. Then, when you’re ready to find the car, truck, or SUV of your dreams, come see us! Call us at 336-434-1600 to set up an appointment or visit us at our dealerships in Greensboro or High Point. Whenever you need a newer vehicle – that’s the best time to buy a car! No matter the time of year, we stay Focused on You!