If you’re looking for a reliable used car, the Hyundai Veloster is a vehicle to consider. This quirky option has an asymmetrical door design. On the driver’s side, you’ll find one door like other two-door hatchbacks. However, one the passenger’s side, you’ll find two smaller doors, for easier access to the back seat. When most people say they want a “three-door hatchback,” they mean a door on either side, plus the hatch. With the Hyundai Veloster, you get a true three-door car!
Hyundai Veloster Features
Here at Peters Auto Mall, we love cars that combine cool design with convenient features. If you have a family, you will love the extra door. From the outside, the Veloster looks like a two-door car. However, the handle to the third door is hidden for a sleeker design. This third door makes it easier to load kids in the backseat. At the same time, the longer door and window on the other side are more convenient for the driver. It’s easier for the driver to get into the car, as well as easier to see when changing lanes.
The Veloster has other great features as well. Used models have different features based on the year. Here at Peters Auto Mall, our team can review the features of any Hyundai Veloster or other car on our lot. All model years are hatchbacks, meaning you have lots of cargo space. Additionally, many Velosters come with a sunroof and touch screen. Some models also have a “heads-up display” which makes it easier to navigate without taking your eyes off the road. Depending on the year, you might also find features such as a wireless charging pad and collision warning.
The Veloster engine varies depending on exact model you choose. The Veloster Turbo engine has more power than the Veloster Gamma. In both cases, we check all engines to ensure they are in perfect working order. We have both automatic and manual vehicles.
If you can’t find the exact Hyundai Veloster you want, our lot has many other used car options. Our knowledgeable team members can help you find an automatic or manual vehicle that perfect fits your lifestyle.
Why Buy a Used Veloster?
Although buying one of the new Velosters is tempting, a certified pre-owned car might make more sense for you. There are several perks to buying used, including the following:
- You save money but get a car that is in great condition. We do a 125-point quality inspection on everything we sell, so you know you aren’t getting a lemon. Many of our used cars are only a year or two old with low mileage. So, you know the engine is still in great condition.
- We have a large variety of used cars. At many new car lots, you’ll only find one make. Here, you have options!
- With a used car, you’ll usually pay less in insurance. It depends on the make and model, of course, but many of our customers enjoy lower monthly fees.
- Buying used is better for the environment. It’s recycling and reusing on a big scale.
- Our cars come in several trim levels. The trim level refers to the features of a car. Whether you are looking for fully decked-out car or a simple version, we can help. We’ll speak to you about each car’s trim level before you make a final decision.
Our team can also help you trade in your vehicle to save even more money. When you trade in with us, we’ll get you the best price for your current car. In fact, we’ll even give you a week to decide and shop around. So, you can be sure that you’re going to get the best price.
In addition, we’ll also help you get pre-approved for a vehicle loan. We can work with most credit scores for the automatic qualification process. Call us today for more information, or stop during our open hours to see what is available. Click here learn more about us at Peters Auto Mall.