The Basics about How to Sell a Used Car at Peters Auto Mall
So, you’re wondering how to sell a used car. Good news! At Peters Auto Mall, we are ready to help you make the best decision possible. For more than 20 years, we have helped all our friends and neighbors in the Piedmont Triad area buy and sell their pre-owned vehicles. We have perfected the process and are happy to show you how to get the best deal.
First, let us put your mind at ease about a few things.
- We will give you a fair and reasonable evaluation of any make or model, no matter its condition or total mileage.
- Most of the time, our appraisal process will take less than 20 minutes and we guarantee it for a full seven days.
- We promise to buy your used car for the highest price you could sell it for anywhere in the Triad and you’ll get no pressure, no hassle, no how!
- You can make an appointment to fit your busy schedule or just come on in at your convenience to talk it over.
How Do We Appraise Your Pre-Owned Vehicle to Sell?
We have bought and sold thousands and thousands of used cars and we know how to give you the very best deal. Our staff takes great pride in our comprehensive inspection of each and every pre-owned vehicle and our straightforward and understandable pricing. How do we do that? With an assessment that includes consideration of:
- Make and model of your used car, its year of manufacture and mileage
- Options, features, and modifications that are included
- Condition of all exterior and interior features
- Condition of tire wear and tear and how the windshield looks
- Maintenance of engine and transmission
- Whether there is any frame or flood damage
- History report
After we review all the available information and call on our years of training and experience to give us perspective, we will tell you the amount you can expect to sell for. At that point, you can make a decision on the spot or take up to a week to think about it and discuss it with your family.
What You Will Need
Now, you’re ready to sell your used car. How do you know what to bring with you? We tell you!
- You will need to have your title or payoff information and all titleholders must be present
- Be sure to bring your current, and valid, registration information
- Don’t forget your driver’s license and all the keys and remote devices
How to Sell a Used Car, The Peters’ Way
Once you have these documents and items in hand, just call us to set up an appointment. Or, come on in and we will give you the best deal possible.
So, what’s the answer to our original question “How do you sell a used car?” Come to Peters Auto Mall