How Much Will Used Car Dealerships in Greensboro NC Give for My Car?
What are some good reasons to trade in your old car? Why is Peters Auto Mall consistently known as one of the best used car dealerships in Greensboro NC for trade-ins? And, just how much can you expect to get for what you’re bringing in? Today, we’ll look at answers to all those questions. But first we’ll ask, “What’s so great about a trade-in, anyway?”
Reasons to Trade It In
A customer who walks into Peters Auto Mall might want to trade in their vehicle for a million different reasons:
- Life events such as getting married or having a baby
- Over 100,000 miles on your vehicle
- Buying a boat or other heavy equipment that demands better hauling capacity
- Need for better fuel efficiency
- You can finally afford your dream car or truck!
No matter what the reason, we take pride in working with all of our customers to find the perfect vehicle. After all, we’ve been in this area for 25 years and want to please our customers so they will return. And, if you’re on the fence about whether to trade in or sell privately, consider these factors:
- We offer better value for your car by putting it toward your down payment on a new vehicle
- Skip the hassle of negotiating with private buyers who may not even be serious about buying
- Selling a car privately can come with significant legal and security risks
- It can take a long time to find a buyer, if you’re advertising online
When you’re rolling with Peters, you’re covered on all fronts. But let’s get to the meat of the questions. What can you expect from your Peters’ experience, and what can we offer for your vehicle?
Which Used Car Dealerships in Greensboro NC Will Give Me a Good Deal?
Many customers who come to Peters Auto Mall have had frustrating experiences selling their car at Greensboro’s big dealerships. Extreme low-ball prices and poor selection are all too common!
Moreover, if you’re looking for a better experience, Peters Auto Mall is ready to give you one. Although there’s no hard and fast rules about how much a car is worth, some factors we consider include:
- Year, mileage, make, and model
- Engine and transmission status
- Major damage such as floods or bent frames
- Cosmetic condition of interior and exterior (wash your car first!)
- Carfax vehicle history report
We’re known throughout the Triad as the place to go if you have a car for sale. No appointment is necessary, and the process is quick and easy. In most cases, you can have an offer in hand in under 30 minutes! Once you’ve got it, feel free to think about it. All of our offers are good for a full seven days after issue.
For more detailed information on what your car might be worth, use our easy estimate calculator! (Do remember that it’s only an estimate and subject to change.) Then, it’s time to bring the car in and sell!
Follow These Tips for a Speedy Offer
Peters works hard to make the process as simple as possible. However, a few simple steps on your part can go a long way! To ensure the fastest possible process, make sure you bring these things when trading in your car:
- Title or payoff information (we’ll need all title-holders present)
- Driver’s license
- A valid and current registration
- All keys and key fobs for the vehicle
Once you’ve accepted our offer, you can begin the fun part!
The Peters Auto Buying Experience
Thanks to our smooth trade-in process, Peters Auto Mall has an incredible inventory of pre-owned cars for sale! However, the way we serve our customers is what’s truly at the heart of what we do.
Charlene writes on Google Reviews: “It has been such a pleasure purchasing an auto here at Peters Auto Mall! My sales representative, Mr. Richard Palmer is the best! He really goes the extra mile for his client!”
Our customers, like Charlene, are our reason for existence! Every member of our team is on board, locked in, and, to quote our motto…”Focused on YOU!” That means that we’ll never push a sale or give you the run-around. To find out more, you can read our customer testimonials or our guest blog at Triad Moms on Main!
You’ve only got one step left — pick up the phone and call 336-434-0240 to set up an appointment at Peters! Or, feel free to walk in at 2857 South Main Street in High Point. Come see us today. Let us show you how we give the used car dealerships in Greensboro NC a run for their money!