If you’re looking for used cars for sale near me in North Carolina, your options can feel a bit overwhelming. We can help. Here at Peters Auto Mall, we have hundreds of used vehicles available. We have something for every price point and lifestyle! However, how can you make sure that you choose the right used car for your family? And, how can you get the best deal? We make the process easy by walking you through your options.
Before You Shop…
First, you need to think about your budget. If you don’t know the exact make and model of vehicle you want, that’s okay. Start with a price point. Here are a few things to consider regarding your budget:
- How big a down payment to you have? If possible, you’ll want to put some money down when you buy a used car. Generally speaking, the bigger your down payment, the more you can afford to spend on a car. If you don’t have a down payment, a trade-in could take the place.
- Are you trading in another used car? Trading in your current vehicle can give you money toward a down payment. We can give you an estimated trade-in value online or at our lot in as little as 15 minutes. Additionally, we’ll help you with financing based on your trade-in.
- What do you want your monthly payments to be? Although it is easy to get excited about the car buying experience, be realistic about what you can afford. We never want to sell you a car that makes your monthly budget stressful. At our lot, we’ll help you get the vehicle you want at an affordable price.
- How much can you afford to pay for insurance? In most cases, your insurance rates will go up if you choose a more valuable car. Before you shop, think about what you are comfortable paying.
Once you have a budget in mind, come out to either of our two lots. You can also browse our inventory online. On our inventory website, look at the description underneath each vehicle to see where it is located (High Point or Greensboro). We have a wide variety of used cars at each lot.
If you are unsure about your budget, get pre-approved now and find out your credit score. This can help you figure out how much you can spend. We never share your information with third parties.
Features to Consider when Shopping for Used Cars for Sale Near Me
In addition to budget, you’ll also want to consider the following questions during your used car search:
- Do you want two doors or four doors? We have both! For example, this 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT is a fun two-door option. On the other hand, this 2018 Dodge Charger Daytona is a great choice for someone who loves more space.
- What features are most important to you? At our two lots, you can find used cars with a variety of features. We have cars with everything from Bluetooth to digital display.
- Does gas mileage matter to you? If you drive a lot every week, you can keep your costs down by considering fuel economy. For example, a 2017 Toyota Camry is a great option for good gas mileage.
- How much trunk space do you need? Although you won’t be able to haul large furniture with most models, some cars have more space than others. We’ll help you find used cars for sale near me with enough space for you and your family.
Why Shop at Peters Auto Mall?
Also, it goes without saying, but you want to ensure the used car you drive is safe. So, every car we sell goes through a 125-point inspection before we offer it for sale. In addition, our sales reps can tell you about safety ratings on any vehicle on our lot. We want you to have a great experience buying a car from us.
We’ve been selling pre-owned vehicles for over 25 years and our reputation is important to us. As a family-owned and operated business, we treat every customer as part of our family. We want you to feel comfortable coming back to us and recommending us to your friends and neighbors.
If you are ready to start shopping, check out our used car inventory now or stop by one of our lots. Click here for our High Point lot location and hours. Or, click here for our Greensboro lot location and hours. Or, give us a call at 336.434-0240. We look forward to seeing you.