- Search Inventory
- Why Peters
- Sell Your Car
- Contact Us
Over 20,000 autos sold! That means our staff at Peters Auto Mall knows cars inside and out. We carefully craft all offers using our expertise and years of experience. Any dealer can estimate the value of a used car. However, Peters Auto Mall takes customer service a step further when it comes to the appraisal process.
Unlike other dealerships, Peters Auto Mall has appraisers who:
– Undergo special training to ensure quality customer service
– Use honest and transparent pricing
– Conduct thorough inspections
Our Step-by-Step Process
1. Bring your car to Peters Auto Mall—no appointment needed!
2. Our appraisers will put your car through a detailed inspection. The appraisal process usually takes 20 minutes and includes”
A test drive and a thorough inspection that assesses:
– Year, mileage, make, and model
– Exterior and interior condition
– Condition of engine and transmission
– Frame and flood damage
– Options, features, and modifications
– Checking the vehicle’s history report
3. We analyze all collected information about your car. Within as little as 12 minutes, you’ll be presented an offer of payment.
4. Complete the sale or take time to think over it. Every offer is good for seven days!
If you decide to seal the deal, bring these important documents with you.
Why Sell to Peters?
We are a family-owned business local to the Piedmont Triad area. When you sell to Peters, you help the economy within your own community. Furthermore, we have the largest selection of vehicles in the area! If you decide to trade in your vehicle at Peters, we offer quality pre-owned vehicles—all of which undergo a 125-point inspection.
Selection and safety.
That’s what we call a deal!